GIRLS DIRECTOR OF COACHING
DPL GIRLS DIRECTOR
- UEFA B License
USC Premier Diploma
USC Director of Coaching Diploma
NSCAA National Instructor
US Soccer National Trainer Centers Instructor
Former Director of Coaching
Elite Player Coach
- Design and administer an overall player assessment program
- Create and administer a player assessment model to foster technical excellence in accordance with US Youth Soccer guidelines.
- Offer age appropriate skills training sessions to foster player development.
- Implement player report card, using the assessment information to make recommendations for player placements/trialists and to ensure continued individual player skill development.
- Develop and maintain technical staff performance management process including goal setting, monitoring, evaluation, feedback and mentorship with DOC.
- Identify improvements to the current program structure, areas for program expansion (i.e. Summer camps, Academy, Parent education) and new program development
- Determine age group levels and programs offered in Community league.
- Implement program assessment process to determine gaps and continue to develop skill based programs.